Albuquerque Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here?

3 posters

Go down

Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here? Empty Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here?

Post  Anonymous.Akuma Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:12 am

According to a Clearwater Anon, one of the Anons here seems to have issue with Luna and is PMing this specific Anon from Clearwater.

[Quote=Anon612] ama, the...NM contact says he's pissed as fuck and that Luna needs to be put away.[/quote]

Whatever is going on with Luna and the Clearwater Anons is between them and should not and will not be imported here. If you have a personal problem with any Anon here then take it up here, not on WWP or any other cells decentralized forums. Not trying to be leaderfaggy here but we already had a bitchful of drama that cut our numbers down and we don't need anymore.
Anonymous.Akuma
Anonymous.Akuma
Admin

Number of posts : 68

https://abqanons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here? Empty Re: Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here?

Post  bytez Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Yeah, I read that thread in the td. I actually got a pm about this about a month ago. I didn't pay much attention to it since I was busy with trying to track down Wally Hanks,the paedophile. Don't remember who sent the pm. It was an Aussie talking about Clearwater and Luna if I recall right, or it could have been the other way around.

I doubt if anyone here is importing drama from Clearwater. Since everyone is anonymous, or supposed to be, who knows who they're talking about. That thread has turned into a poetry reading and I don't even know what the hell they are talking about except they are accussing Luna of dropping AnonMomAnon's dox somewhere or the other??

Bottom line is keep your identity private. That's why I don't think socializing irl is a good idea for the most part.

Nothing pisses me off more then an anon dropping dox on another anon. We have the cult to deal with and we shouldn't have to watch our backs with anons...but we do.

bytez

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here? Empty Re: Who in the hell is trying to import Clearwater drama to here?

Post  Luna Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 pm

I never doxdropped anyone. End of story, end of drama. If they don't wish to believe that, it's their own misguided imagination and their too tight tin foil hats. In fact, I did very well trying to forget names or places, just to keep them safe.

Luna

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum