Albuquerque Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gizmo Building UPDATE

4 posters

Go down

Gizmo Building UPDATE Empty Gizmo Building UPDATE

Post  Anonymous.Akuma Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:28 pm

http://cabq.legistar.com/LegislationDetail.aspx?ID=250691&GUID=AB9E2ACC-DC8A-45EF-8AA0-614DF2719D2F&Search=&Options=

Has been postpoend once again until 10/6/2008

They are stalling. Why? Hoping that we will quit before they get the Gizmo?
Anonymous.Akuma
Anonymous.Akuma
Admin

Number of posts : 68

https://abqanons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gizmo Building UPDATE Empty Re: Gizmo Building UPDATE

Post  bytez Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Can somebody look at this again? I don't understand the way they posted this. It looks like the cult keeps appealing the city council's findings but then it looks like most of the city council voted to reject the planning guys recommendations. (He wasn't in favor of the cult moving to the Gizmo.) I am tired and can't figure this crap out.

bytez

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post  anon4abq Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:15 am

They keep delaying for some reason. I am thinking that maybe they think the CO$ will get tired of pursuing it. One thing I do know, their solicitor's are the same as T-Mobile in Albuquerque, so I am pissed.....I think I may have to send T-Mobile a nice e-mail......

anon4abq

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post  anon4abq Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:17 am

We need to get on the people who are against opposing the Co$: Ken Sanchez, Michael Cardigan and Rey Garduno.

anon4abq

Back to top Go down

Post  Fragged Mind Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Shit...and I are T-Mobile customer....
Fragged Mind
Fragged Mind
Admin

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Gizmo Building UPDATE Empty UPDATE!!!!

Post  Fragged Mind Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm

City Coucil has denied the appeal on the regulatory ruling of the Land Use Commission. The ruling from the Land Use Commission ruled that the Co$ must apply for a Conditional Use Permit (C.U.P.)and have that permit approved in order to move into the Gizmo building downtown.

I would like to mention that there is a Federal law brought up R(UL)UPA (2000 Law passed by Congress) stating that Religous cannot be discriminated against for Land Use, but the City Council has determined that the law was to make sure all religions were treated equally in the laws concerning Land Use and Zoning.

Now for the good stuff!

Since ABQ City Council has denied the appeal, the Co$ now has to apply for the C.U.P. which makes it a PUBLIC matter.

Gentleman, We are now going to hit them hard and fast!

(I will post more info in this post including links as soon as they are available.)

Also the Lawyer for Scientology made some really big, if not epic, footbullets!

PREPARE FOR FLASH RAIDS GALORE!!!
Fragged Mind
Fragged Mind
Admin

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Gizmo Building UPDATE Empty They are so screwed!!!

Post  bytez Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 am

HAHAHAHAHA!! That means they can't move in and they still have to pay rent on the building they are in now AND on the Gizmo to upper management. They prolly can't even afford toilet paper now!! Very Happy

bytez

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post  anon4abq Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 pm

WOOHOO!!!!! EPIC WIN!!! Please post footbullets! That would be two snaps up for all! We'll be having caek and punch next week!

anon4abq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down